|Day 1:||Arrival in Montreux
Flight or rail from the UK to Geneva and 2nd class rail transfer to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
|Day 2:||Free day on Lake Geneva
A day at leisure in Montreux, the heart of the Swiss Riviera. Visit the famous Chateau de Chillon, one of the best-preserved medieval castles in Europe, or take one of the many excursions on the lake. Overnight in Montreux.
|Day 3:||Golden Pass Panoramic
Board the Golden Pass train from Montreux and relax as the train sweeps through the many vineyards and country estates on its way to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
|Day 4 & 5:||Free day + Excursion to Jungfraujoch
Interlaken nestles between the two beautiful lakes of Thun and Brienz inviting you to a lazy cruise accompanied by stunning views. Your included Half Fare Card will give you 50 % discount on this excursion. Take the Jungfrau Railway via ‘Eiger Gletscher’ to the Jungfraujoch - the highest railway station in Europe at 11,300ft (3,454m) with some breathtaking views of the Aletsch glacier, the longest in the Alps and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Overnights in Interlaken.
|Day 6:||Glacier Express to St. Moritz
Depart Interlaken by train to Brig where you will join the Glacier Express for a thrilling ride to St. Moritz, taking in some of the most dramatic scenery Switzerland has to offer. Overnight in St. Moritz.
|Day 7:||Bernina Express
You will join the Bernina Express over the Bernina Pass. Past mighty glaciers and over the highest point at 2,253m (7,391ft) down to the palm trees and Oleander of the mountain village of Tirano (Italy). Visit the cathedral and experience some of the exceptional local cuisine on offer in the many cafés and restaurants before starting your return journey. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Rail transfer to Zürich airport for your return flight to the UK.
STANDARD (STD) | *** Hotels, 2nd class rail
- From £1018 per adult sharing twin/double room
- Single supplement from £187 for 7 nights
SUPERIOR (SUP) | **** Hotels, 1st class rail, 1-course Glacier Lunch
- From £1322 per adult sharing twin/double room
- Single supplement from £217 for 7 nights
DELUXE (DEL) | ***** Hotels, 1st class rail, 3-course Glacier Lunch, Belle Epoque Res & Lunch
- From £1922 per adult sharing twin/double room
- Single supplement from £845 for 7 nights
- Child prices and costs for extra bed (triple rooms) on request
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- This holiday can be booked vice versa
- Returns flights from UK to Switzerland in economy class including 1 piece of hold
luggage and all taxes
- Rail travel in 2nd or 1st class as per programme, incl. half-fare card
- 7 nights' accomodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast
- Local taxes
- Seat reservations on Golden Pass, Glacier Express & Bernina Express
- Jungfrau excursion
- Souvenir gift
- Travel Documentation