We are an Inbound and Tour-Operating Specialist for Switzerland, owned by the Swiss Federal Railways, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Hotel Association. Our London office based in the heart of Covent Garden offers a comprehensive product range for travel to Switzerland to tour-operators, travel agencies and direct customers.
We are currently looking for our new
- Supervising the Operations Department staff
- Handing/Operating of reservation requests (quotes, confirmations)
- Fulfilment of travel arrangements
- Coordination between other departments (product and reservation)
- Other administrative tasks
- Support Sales & Reservation Manager
Requirements / skills:
- Previous experience in travel industry essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of destination Switzerland an advantage
- A dynamic and friendly team culture, highly motivated and professional
- An attractive salary with company pension and bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- 40 hour week, Monday – Friday (if required Saturdays)
- Offices in the attractive Covent Garden area in central London
Please send your application with a CV to:
Switzerland Travel Centre, Elizabeth Weedon, 30 Bedford Street, London, WC2E 9ED
Switzerland Travel Centre Ltd specialises in holidays exclusively to Switzerland. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the country and strive to provide the largest variety of products, packages and individual tailor made holiday which we sell to consumers, tour operators and travel agents.
As a specialist tour operator to Switzerland and information service provider for Switzerland Tourism we rely on the excellent product knowledge and outstanding customer service of our staff. We will expect you to work hard to help us maintain these high standards and in turn you will benefit from staff trips and discounted travel to Switzerland, as well as working with a young international team in our London office in Covent Garden.