St. Moritz – Zermatt
Travel on the famous Glacier Express - one of Switzerland's best scenic train rides across the Alps, connecting two of the most popular resorts - St. Moritz and Zermatt. The entire journey takes around 7.5 hours and crosses 291 bridges, passes through 91 tunnels and climbs over the 2,033 m high Oberalp Pass. One of the best ways to spend a summer holiday in Switzerland.
You will be accommodated in centrally located hotels, within easy walking distance to the railway station and amenities.
- All rooms with shower or bath
Dates & Prices
Departures: Daily (except 21 Oct - 09 Dec)
STANDARD (STD) | *** Hotels, 2nd class rail
- From Double £695 pp / Single £740 pp
SUPERIOR (SUP) | **** Hotels, 1st class rail, 1-course Glacier Lunch
- From Double £920 pp / Single £1035 pp
DELUXE (DEL) | ***** Hotels, 1st class rail, 3-course Glacier Lunch
- From Double £1145 pp / Single £1510 pp
- Child prices and costs for extra bed (triple rooms) on request
- Subject to availability at the time of booking
- This holiday can be booked vice versa
- Returns flights from UK to Switzerland in economy class including 1 piece of hold
luggage and all taxes
- Rail travel in 2nd or 1st class as per programme, incl. half-fare card
- 4 nights' accomodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast
- Local taxes
- Seat reservation on Glacier Express
- Souvenir gift
- Travel Documentation
- Upgrade to 1st class rail: £96 per person
- Add 1-course Lunch on Glacier Express: £25 per person
- Add 3-course Lunch on Glacier Express: £36 per person
- Upgrade to 3-course lunch on Glacier Express: £11 per person
*SPECIAL OFFER* - Glacier Express with FREE upgrade & excursion
Travel in May or June for a free upgrade on the famous Glacier Express and a free excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise at 3,883m. The 4-night package includes flights, accommodation in St. Moritz & Zermatt, breakfast, 1 dinner, 2nd class rail (1st class on Glacier Express), excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, small souvenir gifts and more!
Departures: 01 May – 30 June 2017
Please call us on 0207 420 4934 for more details and to book.
*FREE UPGRADE TO 1ST CLASS - TRAVEL IN APRIL, MAY AND JUNE*
- Gourmet Ticket, Zermatt: £97
- Gornergrat Excursion: £38
Please note prices will vary due to the fluctuating exchange rate. The prices quoted here are from prices only.
A transaction fee of 1.6% will apply when paying by credit card. A transaction fee of 2.2% u will apply when paying by AMEX (Diners Card cannot be accepted). No charge will be made for debit cards or direct bank transfers.