100 Years Jungfrau Railways
We are celebrating 100 years Jungfrau Railways with this unique package including a special 6-day Jungfrau Centenary Pass giving you unlimited travel on the entire Jungfrau Railways network.
- Travel in September or October 2012
- 6-day Jungfrau Centenary Pass
- Unlimited travel on Jungfrau Railways incl. Jungfraujoch
- Stay in Interlaken, Wilderswil, Wengen or Grindelwald
8 days / 7 nights - unescorted
6-day Jungfrau Centenary Pass (consecutive days) includes Harder Kulm, Mürren, Schynige Platte, First, Kleine Scheidegg and Jungfraujoch. Valid for travel in May, September, October only.
Choice of resorts: Interlaken, Wilderswil, Wengen or Grindelwald
You will be accommodated in centrally located 3- or 4* hotels, within easy walking distance to the railway station and amenities.
- All rooms with shower or bath
Dates & Prices
Departures: Daily in September & October 2012
- From £725 per adult for sharing twin/double room
- From £810 per adult for single room
- From £940 per adult for sharing twin/double room
- From £955 per adult for single room
Return flights from UK, 2nd class rail transfers, Half Fare Card, 6-day Jungfrau Centenary Pass, 7 nights accommodation, breakfast.
Payment by credit card:
A charge of 1% up to a maximum of £15 will apply when paying by credit card (Diners Card cannot be accepted). No charge will be made for debit cards.